We are a UK based LGBT+ business who specialise in ‘capturing the experience’ of pride goers and their friends across the UK in pictures.
Between us we have a depth of experience in both photography and within the LGBT+ community over many years. We want to share our pride and the pride of others with the broadest possible range of people both in and outside the 'Rainbow community' to help to de-stigmatise what it means to be 'LGBT+'' by working with others, and to portray us in the positive light which we live in.
What we want to achieve
- To be THE go to source for pictures of pride events across the UK;
- To provide a photographic resource of pride events to the media and broader community;
- To provide a photographic archive of Pride in the UK since the mid 2000's;
- To demonstrate positive images of the LGBT+ community across the UK and engender diversity, equality and tolerance;
- To operate in an ethical way in all we do;
- To promote LGBT+ issues wherever possible within a commercial environment;
- to bring together diverse groups through the facilities of the website;
- To pay back to the community through either Prides or LGBT+ health groups.
Our core values
- Experienced and mature photographers specialising in event photography with an ‘eye’ for that special shot.
- RELIABLE and HONEST
- When we make a commitment we seek not just to deliver on it but wherever possible exceed expectations.
- Our team of photographers come from all areas of the LGBT+ spectrum and allies so are fully sympathetic and supportive of the objectives of the Pride movement.
- We strive to fight and support LGBT+ causes and campaigns through our work and social media facilities for the benefit of all our community.
- We are approachable and engaging and our structure is simple, so we aren't tied into a complicated hierarchy. We simply want to delight and give the best to all our customers and supporters.
Pride Pics Team
Rachael SteelCommissioning Editor
Kerry KleisCreative Director
Sam Samathy BarrattCreative Director
Beth WrightCreative Editor
Jonathan Crosby-BromleySocial Media Editor
All work appearing on Pride Pics is copyright. It is to be assumed that the copyright for material rests with us unless otherwise stated on the page concerned. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior knowledge and consent of the publishers.
The appearance of any person or any organisation on the Pride Pics website is not to be construed as an implication of the sexual orientation or political persuasion of such persons or organisations.